Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What To Do With Tax Return ... ?
What are you guys going to do with your refunds?
[signature]

Most want to vsit me.
Except IFG he is going out to buy a dozen Begonias to woo those strawberry fish. Then he'll be in for a dozen flys
[signature]
[size 3][#800000][Sad] Truck and boat regisration are due in march and april respectively. And, then i'll probably payoff the reels I bought while sitting on butt in jan/feb. [/#800000][/size]
[signature]
My wife and I have a trip planned to go to Cape Cod, Mass. to do some Blue and Striper fishing there. Thats where I grew up in New England, my brothewrs and I are going to fish there for a week in July.

AFDan52
[signature]
Well for know it is just sittin in the bank. Eventually i am going to pour some more concrete, and finish my back yard. It has taken me a little over three years but i think my lazy butt is finally going to do it. Just cause my wife said i have to.
[signature]
Going back to miami do some deep sea fishing in april or may depending on airfares and when certain species of fish are running.[sly]
[signature]
I paid off bills, so now I have an extra $200 per pay check to blow elsewhere. [Smile]

I also bought some clothes for the kids, a new fishfinder for the boat, A new Penn Reel and rod for me, diamond earrings for the wife and a night in Wendover. Now I'm broke[pirate]
[signature]