Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which one?
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]What is your favorite fly to tie? Speaking about flies, I have found numerous fly tying videos on-line. I have been downing loading these to a special file for periodic review. Must advise you all that most of the files are quite large like 45-75mb. Unless you have a fast DSL hookup you could miss a meal waiting for them to download.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
[green][size 3]Have you tried OMN.. thier website is omn.org and once you have joined and downloaded thier software search for fly fishing or fly tying... I dont tie yet but simply could not stop watching .. it was that fascinating and easy to understand..[/size][/green]
[green][size 3][/size][/green]
[green][size 3]MacFly[/size][/green]
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Thanks for the lead macfly55. Learn about another informative site today. Their downloads are even bigger. About a ΒΌ gig.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
You are more than welcome. I hope it ends up being a useful site for you to use...

I did copy some of them to a dvd... but then the semester started so I had to stop.. if I remember right there are about 80 segments to watch...

MacFly
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][unsure]Hi there macfly55 - I tried several times again to get the OMN video program running without success. I keep getting the message "could not start service". I uninstalled then reinstalled the download with always the same results. Any clues? I also disabled my ZoneAlarm porgram. Nada![/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
What I would do is disable the Microsoft firewall if you have not already.. plus disable antivirus software.. especially norton.. both seem to like to take and keep control.. then download and install.. just be sure to reinstate the firewall and the anti virus after the install is done.. then reboot before you do anything else.. if that does not work let me know and I will see if I can come up with something else that might work..

MacFly
[signature]