Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a Question about Mares Flippers
I am looking at either the Mares Avanti x3's or the quatros, to use in my tube. I was wondering I have seen a few different sizing charts I am int he 9 -9 1/2 group in normal shoe size. If i am in a 10 1/2 hard soled bootie will the size (R 9-12) (xl 12+) fit or should i go with the XL's

Thanks
Majja
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I get the XL and I wear a size 13 shoe, normally. With extra socks, neoprene wader foot and hard soled bootie my foot is probably a size "plenty". It fits comfortably in the XL.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]TubeBabe wears the equivalent of a size 9 man's shoe and with all her cold weather stuff she fits into the L just fine.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I have Avanti x3's in the Large size. I wear a size 8.5 or 9 man's shoe. I wear mine with heavy wool sox, neoprene stocking foot waders, and a size 10 semi-hard soled neoprene bootie. They are very comfortable and don't pinch or squeeze my feet.

It is important that you get them so that they don't restrict circulation in your feet - especially if you tube in cold water.

If you can try them on ahead of time you'll be better assured that they will work with your footwear configuration. If not, be sure to order them from someone who will exchange them if they don't fit right.

z~
[signature]