Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silver Creek Flat (user name change)
This is proline here, switched to fishun4fun because I no longer live in Las Vegas and that was the company I worked for. Stupid name anyways. So any of you that know me by proline, I have since switched.

Anyways, went to Silver Lake up AF canyon since I am only a few minuted from there and tibble. Actually this is the first time I have ever been up to Silver Lake. I caught 2 in a short time and had several bites. I was using a elk hair caddis and an olive wooly bugger. I tried several spinners with no success, so thats when I switched to a fly and bubble since I had no flyrod with me. It was very pretty up there and I had the whole lake to myself. It is very low, but still fun. I had my 2 year old with me and I let him reel in the 2 fish caught. He was smiling like no other and I have it on camera to preserve the memory together. Nothing like seeing the kid happy catching a fish so early on in life.
[signature]
Sounds like you had the perfect day. Great report too. I have not been up there for a few years to fish, I did however take my wife up just for a drive.

BTW how big were your fish?

Law
[signature]
The biggest was a rainbow at 11 inches. Decent for there I guess. The other was6-7 inches. Not too big but fun for the kid and I.
[signature]