Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry 10/22/06
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Evil Ash, Gordon and I went up to Strawberry this morning. Got in the water by about 8:30a.m. There was still a little fog on the water at Ladders and the water was glass smooth.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Chilly, but again no wind so quite pleasant.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Ran into ScottyP, Kevin and Majja (what a great bunch of guys).[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]I had to show off the net that Gregory Walker made for me so here is a few of the fish I landed:[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][Image: Strawberry10-22-06006.jpg][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][Image: Strawberry10-22-06003.jpg][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][Image: Strawberry10-22-06002.jpg][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][Image: Strawberry10-22-06001.jpg][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]The wind picked up around 12:30, so we headed home.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]The fish of the day however goes to EVIL ASH. 27" FAT cutt. The bad thing was the batteries in his camera went dead, but he had plenty of wittnesses[cool][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
[font "Poor Richard"][size 3][green]That is a real nice looking net. Glad that you got a chance to baptise it.[Wink][/green][/size][/font]
[signature]