Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bling My Boat!!
I received the following newsletter about a month after I entered my boat in the "Bling My Boat!" contest.

[url "http://www.minneapolisboatshow.com/"][Image: attendeeheader.jpg][/url] Bling My Boat - A Boat Makeover Contest October 30, 2006 Winner Announced! [Image: img061030101914.gif]Thank you for entering the first ever "Bling My Boat" boat makeover contest as part of the 35th Annual Minneapolis Boat Show. More than 200 Minnesotans submitted their stories telling us why they deserved to have their boat made over. Judging was extremely tough for the competition but the judges chose Jon Noreen of Avon, MN as the lucky winner of the first "Bling My Boat" contest. [left]Jon's daughter, Darby Noreen, submitted her dad's boat into the competition without his knowledge. The "Bling My Boat" crew was able to surprise Mr. Noreen with news of his win on his birthday with his wife and six children at his side. The next time they see their 1970 Sea Ray will be on the opening day of the 35th Annual Minneapolis Boat Show, January 17, 2007.[/left] [left]We'd like to invite all of you to come check out this extraordinary makeover as well. We will be sending each contest entrant two complimentary tickets to attend the show at the Minneapolis Convention Center, January 17-21, 2007. We will be accepting entries for the 2008 "Bling My Boat" contest at the show - so come with your stories![/left] [left]Thank you again for your participation and we hope to see you at the show!

Sincerely,
The Minneapolis Boat Show Team[/left]
[url "http://www.nmma.org/information/copyright.asp"]©2006 - National Marine Manufacturers Association[/url]
[signature]
cool sorry you did't win ..
[signature]
That's okay. I'll be happy with that used bass fishin' boat in the Gander near you! Heh... and the vehicle strong enough to pull it.
[signature]