Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weber
I was able to get out Sat. and Fly fish for the first time. did not do to bad I caught 5 browns from 6" to about 14". but it was a good experience and I am looking forward to getting out and catching some more.

Joe
[signature]
Thanks for the report on fishing. It seems some want to turn this site into a home improvement site lately. (Just kidding moderators)Was the Weber crowded at all? I haven't been back in the last 2 1/2 weeks . Fished yesterday and Sunday in a tributary of Spanish Fork again. No 20 inch fish these times but it was short sleeve weather and I fished uncrowded places I've never fished before. Caught plenty of 12 inch cutts, rainbows and browns with one to 15 or 16 inches now and then. Unfortunately the drive is a bit longer and I don't always have the time before it gets dark this time of year.
[signature]
there were a quite few people but we did not really have to fight to fish or anything. it was a great day.

joe
[signature]
Riverdog:The cool thing about being Mod... I get to do whatever I want... Nanner,Nanner,Nanner[Tongue]

Besides aint been any chat about anything else on here for awhile!

We will change that!
[signature]