Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11-8 on strawberry
I went up to Strawberry this morning and it was beatiful, calm and not to cold. No clue on the air temp but the water temp was a balmy 44 degrees. Hooked up a BIG cut as i was paddeling out, how ever i managed to let him go prematurly. I was fumbling for my net and when i finaly got it out i tagged the line and watched him flip next to my tube and wave good by. I than hooked up on 2 others, tha pulled real hard but they decided to let go a little early. All 3 were on a 4" white curley tail. Than it went cold, so i loaded the tube in the truck and went to the Ladders and did not catch anything there. I left at about 11 just before the wind came. All in all it was a good morning for me.
[signature]
[cool]Hey majja, glad you got off the water before it got bad, like for those folks that (presumably) drowned yesterday up there. I always like hearing tales of "the one that got away," so tell me, how big would you estimate that bruiser to be that flipped you the bird at your tube?
[signature]
My gues would be about 24" Granted i have nto spen much time in the tube but have never been turned by a fish either until yesterday. Damn he was pretty. He would of been pretty her in a photo though.
[signature]