Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW STATE RECORD ELK
LOOKS LIKE THE MOSSY OAK TEAM HAS DONE IT AGAIN. THIS TIME SHATTERING THE RECORD... THE BULL IS GOING TO NET 425..... STRAIT 6X6 WITH INSIDE SPREAD ONLY GOING 34 INCHES. NO PICS AVIAL.
[signature]
Any ideas on where we can find some more details or see some pictures?
[signature]
MONSTER MULEYS .COM. MESSAGE BOARD. NO PICS. BUT A FEW DETAILS. THE MOSSEY OAK BOYS JUST GOT ANOTHER ONE GOING 414. THERE WAS A PIC BUT IT WAS DELEATED FAST. I DIDNT GET THE CHANCE TO VEIW IT. PROBLEY WONT GET A LOOK TILL AFTER THEIR NEW VIDEO IS OUT. ITS A MONEY THING.
[signature]
Isn't it usually the Mossback boys that get the big ones?
[signature]
YA MY BAD. IT IS DOILS GANG.
[signature]
I've seen a pic and it's a hog! WOW is all I can say.

No, I can't post it nor email it (don't have permission).

F4F
[signature]
That guy sure gets into some nice animals, but I have heard he isn't the most ethical guy around when it comes to his treating other hunters like piles of dirt. Just what I hear though.
[signature]
What you hear is true. My dad and I took a drive out on Vernon a couple years ago and we happened to come across him and "his" area. He told us to get out of there, and to stay out, and forget that we saw him or the area, pretty well. Keep in mind, public land he's on here. Since then, well, lets just say that I haven't been a huge fan of his.
[signature]
CANT SHARE DONT HAVE PERMISSION. WHAT A JOKE. SO WHY EVEN SAY A THING? MANY OF US HAVE NOT AND VERY MUTCH WANT TO SEE IT. AS FAR AS DOYLE IVE HERD A TON OF THINGS ABOUT HIS WAYS IN THE FEILD. SOONER OR LATER IT WILL COME BACK ON HIM AND HIS COMP. SOME ONE ELSE WILL BE DOING THE FILMING ON HIM DURRING ONE OF HIS UNSAVORY MOMENTS. THEN IT WILL GO PUBLIC AND ALL WHO HE HAS THREATEND WILL BE GRINNING EAR TO EAR. OR SOME ONE IS GONA KICK HIS ANTLERLESS BUT.
[signature]
"Why even say a thing?"

Why not? So I've seen the pic, who cares. Just confirming that he is a hog and it should be worth seeing on film. I wish I could see more pics of the dang thing as well. It frustrates me too that people don't share pics. It's Sad that money drives these things these days and little else.

F4F
[signature]
DIDNT MEAN TO GO OFF ON YA. SORRY. IM JUST PISSED ABOUT THE WAY ITS BEING NOT SHARED. IM SURE MOORE UTAHNS WOULD BUY THE DANG DVD IF THEY GOT A LITLE PEAK AT THE BRUISER. IM SURE ASS HECK NOT GOING TO RUN OUT AND BUY IT WHEN IT COMES OUT IF THEY DONT SHARE. IF I DID I WOULD BE CONDONING THEIR WAYS. I HAVE 4 MOSS BACK PRODUCTIONS NOW. BUT WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER IF THEY KEEP ACTING SO SELFISH ABOUT A LITLE PEAK. THIS BULL IS OURS! ALL UTAHNS. ITS GOING TO BE SOMEWHERE AROUND THE 5TH BIGGEST IN THE WORLD. WE DESERVE A PEAK.
[signature]
It's all good. I hear your frustration and totally agree. I don't own a single Moss video. I refuse to buy them for similiar reasons. I do borrow some just to see a bull or two. Plus our family has had a couple of archery bulls in them. I personally like the Never Enough Big Game videos. Paul is a great guy and does awesome work.

F4F
[signature]
NEVER ENOUGH VIDEOS ARE GOOD BUT I HATE THE NAME. IT SOUNDS GREADY. BUT I DO LIKE THE PRODUCTIONS.
[signature]
and you just said okay? MR MOSS. i think i would have at least told him to shuv it up his arse. and ask him if he would like a pice of old mclennon. did ya leave your nads at home?
[signature]
well if any of you guys would like to see photos of this new state record bull and alot moore huge bulls mosses hunters took this yr go to. moossbackfever.com. it was an awsume beast....
[signature]
[Tongue] The last two times I have been to Cabelas I have seen Doyle there parading around Like he is the greatest thing around since sliced bread. He is just another one of these greedy Guys who is making it difficult if not impossible to draw a tag, Get onto any kind of property that you don't need to morgage your house for. These kind of guys make my arse ache!

I wouldn't spend a dime of my hard earned money on anything that has his name attached in any way shape or form.

Ok, I feel better. I will climb down from my soap box.
[signature]
IM RIGHT THERE WITH YA... BUT THE ELK THAT THEY HARVESTED THIS YR ARE MASSIVE. I DONT LIKE THE WAY THEY GOT THEM 9 GUIDES FOR ONE HUNTER IS NOT HUNTING. ITS KILLING! O AND I FORGOT ABOUT THE AIR PLANE THING AS WELL.
[signature]
Ok, Now you did it. Throwing in the airplane. Sounds like the folks up at Deseret Land and livestock from years past. Going out and rounding up the elk with their helicopter so that they are all back on the ranch so that no one along the edges will get any of them.

If thats what they are doing, Sounds like a canned hunt to me. Whatever happened to FAIR CHASE? I can some it all up in one word. GREED! It's all about the all mighty dollar. If you got big dollars you can go wearever you want.

The normal everyday workin man doesn't have a chance in hell anymore in this state with getting onto some private property to hunt or fish. It's all about the scratch man the Scratch!

Those guys with Mossy oak can do what my Avatar says.

WOW do I feel better already.
[signature]
Yah Doyle is pretty much a jerk. That nice velvet mulie off the Henrys this year was his thing. He offered his client a ton of money not to shoot him, basically so his rich clients could get it and have a bigger tip for him. The guy shot anyways and I hope it ticked him off. Thats not how we should be treated when we hire an outfitter. I know thats how alot of them do it though. Just business. I hope no one gets mad at me because of this because this is 2nd hand story. I hope its not true, but the source is pretty credible.
[signature]
I agree with everything said about doyle but I have found a pic of the new Bull, go to this link http://mossbackfever.com/gallery/album01

It's Huge.
[signature]