Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tube 4 sale
saw this in my travels thought i'de pass it on , new cabella's float tube and fins for sale $80.00 , [url "mailtoConfusedteelieboy4life@yahoo.com"]steelieboy4life@yahoo.com[/url]

lonehunter
[signature]
[cool]Thanks for the post. Anybody out there looking for a good deal?

I just ordered my Outcast Super Fat Cat. Might be homeless after missing the house payment this month though.

If anyone else is looking for a good deal on a new tube, I found a place in Corvalis OR that doesn't charge tax or shipping. Let me know and I'll post a link.

Hey, lonehunter, how's the ice back there after the most recent little hissy fit by Mama Nature?
[signature]
we really didn't get anything bad , but we did hit 35 degrees today , i thought i was going to pass out from heatstroke ! i saw this great big bright thing in the sky , kind of a light , i didn't think it was another u.f.o. , it didn't look the same as the others ![Tongue] someone said it was the sun , but that doesn't usually come out untill spring !
[signature]
[cool]I heard that spring up there was June...summer July...autumn August.

And that big round thing got lost last week when it rained in Arizona. Send it back. We're freezin' down here in the 70's.
[signature]
yea , but it sure makes you appreatiate bikini season [Wink][cool] . send it back, o.k. , i'll do that , getting tired of washing the mud off the jeep , and i'm not ready to do yard work yet , and catchin thoes big winter steelies is a blast , untill you slip ! nothing like taking the first swim of the year before ice-out ! you had anything on that grill yet ?
[signature]
[cool]Just some rust, from the rain storm. Got a couple of nice rib eye steaks and some new corn on the cob that will test out my cleaned up grill this weekend though. It will only still be in the seventies, so I may have to wear my parka.

I know whatcha mean about shipping water down the waders...in winter steelhead flows. That will change your sex and your religion.
[signature]
I am interested on a deal on one of them big ol fat cats, I herd they make good violin strings. serioulsy dose that place have the fat cats you been talking up?

our buddy ssor has been burried since last sunday after that storm with no electric.

only a wood burner for heat and cooking, and 18 inches snow and ice for bathing[pirate]
[signature]
[cool] [url "http://store.riverwire.com/cgi-bin/wfp79588.storefront/"]http://store.riverwire.com/cgi-bin/wfp79588.storefront/[/url]

Here's the link to Riverwire, the source for my new Super Fat Cat. I have been looking at some of the other stuff they sell too and it looks like a good place to keep on your favorites list.

Sorry to hear about ssor. Sounds like Mama Nature really downloaded on him...and a lot of other folks. Hope he gets dug out and connected to the outside world again...soon.
[signature]
[cool] [green][size 2]Tube, it ain't big enough to haul all your gear. It only has a 300lb weight limit. I was thinking you were getting a poontoon boat or are you going to pull a raft behind you.[Wink][/size][/green]
[signature]
[cool] You were probably assuming I was getting only ONE. And you know what they say: "When you assume, you make an @$$ of U & Me." Actually, I ordered two...one for each foot. Gonna use them as a waterized version of snowshoes. Figured I might pick up a Tracker Party Barge to drag along behind to keep my gear and groceries handy. Might even hire on some bikini clad maidens to cook up the food and serve the drinks...and for something to look at when the fish ain't cooperatin'.

How's the leg doing? You ready to run a marathon yet?
[signature]