Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gorge - 12/06-07
Fished FG with dagnabit 12-06 & 07. We stayed right around the Lucernce Marina area and fished Lynnwood, Antelope and a couple other bumps. Water temp about 43 degrees out there, mornings were a little cold until the sun got on the water, air temp from 11-4 was in the low 40's and dead calm both days. We jigged and trolled big lake trolls with minnows, caught more trolling than jigging, but we are still experimenting with jigging techniques. The biggest (pictured) went about 20 lbs, we caught several in the low and mid teens, and about 10 or so under 10 lbs.. The Gorge is a different place when there are 3 or 4 boats on the whole lake, weather was great and we had a splendid time.
[signature]
Very nice mac! Sounds like you guys had a pretty good time. I think the IFG and BLM are up there as well. Thanks for the report.
[signature]
Glad to see someone fishing the gorge.I know what you mean when you say you its a different lake with only 3-4 boats on it.I have had a few days when I might see one or two other boats all day long.It can be a lonesome feeling.It 's conditions like this when you put a lot of faith in your boat and motors,because help is far away.
[signature]