Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smile for the camera
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 5]Hey, for fun and if you feel like it, we have all gotten pretty tight here and shared some great FLIES, insight, jokes and stories. How about everyone post a PICTURE of yourself. Then maybe one of you computer TECH's (Scruffy or MacFly) can cut and past them into one big FAMILY PORTRAIT. You have all seen my smiling grin and know what I look like, how about letting me see you.[/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]Here is a pic of me.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3][Image: bigmouth4fe.jpg][/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3][/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]Sorry I couldn't resist.[Tongue][/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Holy spittin stuff everywhere! You my friend are a good lookin feller![angelic]
[signature]
I think I saw you at the mall last night, no wait it was outside the mall, I wondered what you had in the brown paper bag, but I didn't want to impose.[laugh] You seemed to be enjoying it so much LOL
[signature]
[inline ss.JPG]
Just look at my halos![blush]
[signature]
[center][cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]I maybe old but in dog years my Husky beats us all. She turned 14 this past June. [/size][/green][/font]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=20208;][/center]
[signature]
[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040]Here's what my real ugly mug looks like.[/#ff4040][/font]
[inline bass.jpg]

[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]What a great looking bunch![/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]DryRod, if we are going for EARLIER shots (younger[Wink]) I had my foo, foo days and yes, I was a blonde so I have an excuse. Here I am on my Santa's Sleigh[laugh][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font] [inline "foo foo joni 5.jpg"]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hey there flygoddess - what do you mean earlier shots? That pic was taken this past Easter. I never had a bike but here I am with my Vic a few years back. Okay a lot of years back.[/size][/green][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][/size][/green][/font]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=20230;]

[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Cool picture of Santa's helper or perhaps a hot pix.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
WHAT A STUD! The guy behind it looks pretty good also LOL
NICE CAR! I remember those....whoops! from pictures I mean [laugh][laugh][laugh][Wink]
[signature]
okay, before I run out for some ice cream I thought I would snap a picture for you this morning.

[Image: 1DSCN0374.jpg]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 4]HOLY SNIKIE! [shocked] You got snow! Just remember "Don't eat the yellow stuff"[laugh][/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
ok here my pic

your not looking at my eyes LOL,
sorry couldnt resist either
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=20242;]

Sorry to spoil the fun but the BFT is a family site. Wouldn't want to upset some parents.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]ALRIIIGGHHTTYY THEN We have a stud LOL [/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Gives whole new meaning to Squirrels and nuts[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Hey tomc you post on Washington?[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
here is the real pic
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=20591;]
Resized picture from 900 pixels wide to 500.
[signature]
[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040]Holy snow!!![shocked][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
I'd send a photo but I already had my picture took once. Bad mistake. Broke the camera. Small children cried. Women screamed. Strong men got weak kneed. I'm not sayin' that I'm not not photogenic, but I have heard it said that I have a face made for radio. It's been great seein' everbody else,though, real or pretend.
[signature]
okay...the reel me.. .or is that real... not sure
anymore.. anyway.. here I am with the very first
fish I ever caught with a fly fishing rig..

MacFly
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=20590;]
Resized your photo from 800 pixels wide to 500 wide.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 4][#ff0000]STUDS[/#ff0000], we got some good looking guys on this here forum.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm and then we have you goddess.. and all I can say is WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..... [Wink]

MacFly
[signature]