Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Henry's Lake open year-round?
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Tybugs, the regs at Strawberry Reservoir are limit 4 trout, Kokanee in the aggregate. No more than 2 may be cutthroat trout under 15" and no more than 1 may be Cutthroat over 22"[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]All cutthroat from 15" to 22" must be immediately released.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]One note is that the slashes should not be used to determine a Bear Lake cutt from a rainbow, because sometimes the slashes are absent from a Bear Lake cutt. You have to know the difference by the belly and anal fin (two different colors on a cutt and a rainbow)[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][/size][/black][/font]

Liprippa quote:[size 1]There have been 16-18 lbs fish caught through the ice at Strawberry. Last year in SL TRibune there was a guy who caught two in that range. These fish really weighed that, they used certified scales, not Schiess scales.____________________________________________________________ [/size]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Liprippa, not really sure what you ment by that, but, I have to say I didn't receive it favorable.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Bill and Ty are some very respect people and very knowledgeable and I don't feel they deserve slams.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]

Messages In This Thread
Is Henry's Lake open year-round? - by SLAYERFISH - 12-28-2006, 03:57 PM
Re: [Liprippa] Is Henry's Lake open year-round? - by bsflies - 01-05-2007, 03:16 PM
Re: [tybugs1] Is Henry's Lake open year-round? - by flygoddess - 01-05-2007, 05:40 PM