Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/22 and 12/26 duck hunt
You have to love ice up,Myself,my son and 2 buddies went out last friday and did great for a four hour hunt,the picture didn't turn out to good sorry,4pinnies,1 widgeon,4 mallards,5 green wing.
Then me and my son got back out on Tuesday and got a few more,both days where blue bird conditions.
get out there it almost over [Sad]
[signature]
That's what i'm talkin about! That is a hell of a good day in the swamps. Glad to see a few people still chasing the feathered creatures.[cool]
[signature]
Thanks LH2,my son is twisting my arm for Sunday or Monday,Its fun for me to see my boys have fun doing what I love to do,The first bird into the decoys on tuesday was a big greenie,I sat there and watched my 13 yr old put the smack down on him,I didn't even grab my gun.hehehe.got to love it.
good hunting
[signature]
I can't wait till my little boy can actually shoot instead of "practicing". He is off to a good start and i hope he keeps his passion about him. Glad you are getting some action with your children.
[signature]
Cool man! Glad you guys had a couple of good shoots. I need to get back out into the marsh.
[signature]
TKB,It supprises me how many guys dont hunt after ice up,If you do your homework and keep going to productive area's and find some open water you can have good shoots almost everytime out this time of year.
Good hunting
[signature]