[/size][size 3]$200.00[/size][size 1]

[Image: Toon2.sized.jpg]

[Image: toon1.sized.jpg] [/size]
[signature]
what dowe it weigh?

I have at best case senario is a 100 yard dash to hit the wet stuff,
[signature]

Hey there Teroy,

Nice toon. And..I guess the seat is adjustable and could sit higher. What weight will it support? Where are you located, any ideas as to shipping dimensions, and have you hit the all the main sites for floattubes and kayaks?, message boards?

tsurikichi
[signature]
[cool]I'm sure Teroy will respond here, but before he does, I'll let you know that he is a moderator for the Utah BFT board, where he does a great job of providing info and keeping things lively. If you guys want to see an active forum, drop in over there sometime. They even let me put up some drivel now and then.
[signature]
my wife said i can get it IF i want to become single again ?

why do wives tease us like that ?
[signature]
when are you guys going to get this strate, you always buy the boats for the honeys and borrow it once in a while to see if it is any good to fish out of [sly]

trouth of the matter is when the devorce comes she will get the house the kids the car the boat, and out of generousity she will let you have the bills just as a reminder how much fun it was [Tongue]

sory, bad joke, but could not resist,
[signature]
[cool]That's known as the "high cost of leaving". Been there, done that.

Can't live with 'em...and can't live with 'em. But, as my old grandpappy once said, just before his seventh marriage..."Fer the small amount they eat, I wouldn't be without one."

I always say "A man does not know true happiness until he is married...but then it is too late." Or "A man is not complete until he is married. Then he's finished."

Oops. Sorry honey. I forgot about the dishes, and I promise I'll wash the windows tomorrow.
[signature]
[center][laugh][/center]
[signature]
LOL[crazy]
[signature]