Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old hunting pictures
Here are a few old hunting pictures. If anyone else has some hunting pictures post them for the rest of us to see.

This is a picture of the lion I tagged last winter. I found his tracks late in the afternoon. The next morning with the help of a friend and his dogs I was able to catch up to him.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=20643]
Here is a picture of the lion rug on my wall.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=20642]

This is a picture of my 2004 muley. He is the smallest buck I have shot but it was a very enjoyable hunting season. Saw plenty of bucks and had some fun days hunting with my brother who is in the picture. I took this buck in the afternoon of the last day of the season I could hunt.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=20641]

This is a picture of my 2003 muley. I also took him the last day of the season. He was feeding less than 100 yards from me for almost 30 minutes before I finally decided to take him.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=20640]

This is a picture of my 2002 muley. This is the only deer that I have taken on opening day. I first saw him in July 2002 with a larger non-typical. I had this same buck in bow range during archery season but I didn't feel comfortable with the shot. I was able to shoot him at about 150 yards when he was taking his afternon nap on opening day of rifle season. He was bedded under a tree in some thick brush. Before I shot him all I could see was a small patch of hair where his heart/lungs were and the base of his antlers.
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=20639]
[signature]
Those are some nice animals. I only wish I had some to share as well. I just finished hunter's ed. and haven't made it out for my first hunt. I might get the chance next fall to go after some Iowa white tail. Well see.

Fight4not
[signature]