Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007 Fly Fishing Show schedule
[cool][left][#ff0000][size 4]Dates and locations for 2007[/size][/#ff0000][/left] [left] [ul] [li][size 2]Denver, CO Jan. 5, 6, 7 Denver Merchandise Mart[/size] [/li][/ul] [ul] [li][size 2]Schaumburg, IL Jan. 13, 14 Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center[/size] [/li][/ul] [ul] [li][size 2]Marlborough, MA Jan. 19, 20, 21 Royal Plaza Trade Center [/size][/li][/ul] [ul] [li][size 2]Somerset, NJ Jan. 26, 27, 28 Garden State Exhibit Center [/size][/li][/ul] [ul] [li][size 2]Charlotte, NC Feb. 2, 3, 4 Charlotte Merchandise Mart [/size][/li][/ul] [ul] [li][size 2]Bellevue, WA Feb. 9, 10, 11 Meydenbauer Center [/size][/li][/ul] [ul] [li][size 2]Arlington, TX Feb. 10, 11 Arlington Convention Center [/size][/li][/ul] [ul] [li][size 2]Portland, OR Feb. 17, 18 Oregon Convention Center[/size] [/li][/ul] [ul] [li][size 2]Pleasanton, CA Feb. 23, 24, 25 Alameda County Fairgrounds [/size][/li][/ul] [ul] [li][size 2]PaSadena, CA March 3, 4 The PaSadena Center[/size] [/li][/ul]
[signature]
[li][size 2]
Quote:[size 2][b]PaSadena, CA March 3, 4 The PaSadena Center[/size]
[/b][/size][/li]
Hey Dryrod. It looks like we might be able to get together 2 weekends in a row.

The FH show will be the week after that in Long Beach.[cool]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hey there tubeN2 - while PaSadena is twice the distance than Ontario I still plan to make the show. Will be planning to attend on Sunday. How about you?[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Sunday sounds good to me. Let's hook up via the landline or email to discuss the exact details. Maybe we can get JapanRon to meet us as well.

How does the FH show look for you this year?? I'm planning on Sat and Sunday on that one. Let me know. I can get you a "Good Guy" pass to get in if we can plan it right.

Some of my buddies from the Sportfishing landing have a booth there and are able to get me and my son in on a "Legal" pass.
[signature]
[center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Didn't realize that the FH show was the following week.[/size][/green][/font]
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]So far it looks like that weekend is open for me. Will probably only attend one day. Not sure as of now which day I will be there.[/size][/green][/font]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=20693;][/center]
[signature]
It surprised me too that they moved it to the second weekend. I guess that they didn't want to lose lots of business to the FF shows in the area.

I'll be there Sat and Sun. I'm sure you still have my # so give me a call as we get closer to that date. If you don't have my # anymore, for some reason, let me know and I'll send you a PM or call you. I still have your # unless it has changed.[cool]
[signature]