Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More green and honks!
Went up in the white-out yesterday and had a hell of a good shoot. Shot 9 mallards and 4 geese. The kicker is that i shot a DOUBLE on geese!!!![laugh] First shot, 2 birds fell dead. Second shot was a good one but took another to bring him down. Saw well over 1000 birds yesterday but most wouldn't decoy. Gun shy.[pirate]
[signature]
Dang! I wish I knew where to find some Mallards. I saw lots of birds today and had around 200 come into shooting range over the deeks but 97% were Pinnies and I shot my one before even getting the deeks out so I had to just sit there and watch as flight after flight came bombing in. I only saw 2 spoonbill 3 Gadwall and 1 Teal the rest were Pintails. I got one of the Gaddies and the one Teal.

FM
[signature]
Dude that is AWESOME! Very nice work on the geese...I haven't got one this year yet.
[signature]
[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040]Man you've just been one killin machine this year![/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
Right on man!triple on geese,looks like your not wasting this last bit of the season,we have my boy & my friend going monday,still will have plenty of room with two boats,how many decoys are you using?goose decoys that is?I seen nothing but good reports coming in,should be a heck of a shoot Monday.
Later,FNF
[signature]
None. Just ducks.
[signature]
Here's the pics.
[signature]