Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another double!!
Went to my spot this morning and found the geese right where i left them thursday. 2 shots, 3 geese. The ducks were not flying at all. Only got one. Extremely cold. Brrr!
[signature]
Here's today's pics.
[signature]
You make me want to retire from work! I haven't done anything for 3 weeks. I need to get my priorities straight!
[signature]
Cool Brody. I have a buddy that bagged a couple of woodies the other day on the river. They were nice drakes....lucky sucker!
[signature]
SWEET![Tongue],I didn't even make it out.[:/],I am glad I didn't make the drive up,you would have had them geese sitting there and with no ducks flying it would have been a waste of time.I got a few things done around the house.
[signature]
Man with all those doubles and from the way those geese look I just have one question. Are you using a bazooka? Just kiddin, great job man. I do have to say that you are making me really jealous.[mad]
[signature]
3 1/2? Drylok bbb's. Most are inside 30 yards. Only one breast with a pellet in it.[Wink]
[signature]
Nice shootin Brody. [cool]
[signature]
Thank you.[blush]
[signature]
So do you want to give me maybe just a little hint on where this secret spot is? Would you tell me if it is up Weber canyon, or below the mouth of the canyon? I'm dying to find some new duck hunting areas. I just started duck hunting last year and I'm having a blast but I just don't know where to go. I don't have a boat or a dog but I do have a bunch of decoys, Geese and ducks.
My family owns a lot of property up in Peterson. I have jumped a few ducks on the river but not tons. When the weather gets colder the ducks congregate more on the rivers don't they? I was thinking of heading up there on friday, do you think that's a good idea?
[signature]
Sent you a pm.
[signature]