Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks to BFT
[cool][#0000ff]Hey guys, thanks to theangler (Head Honcho) for getting this board set up for us. Less than 4 hours from the time I requested it until it was a done deal.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]We are having Bearclaw start things up, as the solo moderator, for the time being. As things get busier, or if he wants to have some co-mod assistance, he can request that we add other mods to the roster. Anybody who wants to help needs to PM him and plead your case.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]We are not going to place a lot of silly restrictions and regulations on the board...yet. As long as everybody behaves themselves and there are no personal attacks, there will be little policing. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Try to keep the topics related to hunting, shooting, guns, reloading, ammo, etc. I suppose we could include archery here as well. I know a lot of us swing that way too.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Have fun and play nice. Check your guns at the door.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
[cool]Mike (theangler) had this thing up and running in record time. I have asked Rileyfish to help with the mod duties and may add more if the need arises. Look foreward to seeing this board flurish..
[signature]
LOL ! Dang it ! I just can't win for loosing ! OK, I'll go back and fix my welcome post AGAIN.[blush]

Congrats BEARCLAW and RILEYFISH !
[signature]
Should be a lot of fun. Too bad the hunting seasons are kind of winding down.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]True, but "off-season" is the time to work on gear maintenance, buy new stuff and whine a lot about not being able to go shooting.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Think of it as a new hunters' support system. Everybody else will feel your pain and you will have sypathetic ears when you confess your sins.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Didn't you know that there is a "Hunters' Anonymous"? No, that is not where you go shooting and nobody knows who you are. If you belong to HA...and you feel like going hunting during the offseason...call a fellow HA member and he will come over and you can get drunk together.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I wonder what the 12 step program would be for HA.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
actually, the seasons are just beginning- as i start the lotto in six different states, AGAIN!!!
[signature]
[Wink]boy aint that the truth
[signature]
you know for a new board you guys sure have alot of posts... i know 2 moderators that owe me a cold one, or 2
[signature]
I've tried to offer ya a cold one but you keep telling me your wife won't let ya[Tongue][laugh]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Can't offer you a "cold one", but I can send some "warm fuzzies" your way.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Hey Jason, you REALLY do a great job of keeping the archives up and now you have done a superb job of relocating the hunting related posts to their rightful spot.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]This should make it a lot easier for the "cast and blast" crowd to look up info, or to just randomly read back through all this stuff while they are trying to convince the boss at work that they are "researching a project".[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Looks like this board was overdue.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Congratulations to you both. I'm looking forward to this.
[signature]
Not winding down, just more time for fishin' while puttin' in all the apps[Smile]
[signature]