Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for Big Game applications...
Just a reminder to all hunters, its that time of the year again to put in for your General Deer Tags, Limited Entry Bucks and Bulls and Lifetime permits.
I did mine yesterday. You can do it online at the Division of Wildlife website. Goes from now till 16th of Feb I believe.
Randy
[signature]
I used to N.ot have E.nough T.ime O.ff to go fishing.  Then I retired.  Now I have less time than I had before. Sheesh.
Now is also the time to sign up for the Dedicated Hunter program. Let me know if you have any questions on how to join

Gary Bezzant
DWR Southern Region Volunteer Services Coordinator
(435)865-6100
garybezzant@utah.gov
[signature]
[cool] Jethro 12,

I am the co chair for the Bear lake chapter of DU. I spoke with Jerald Olsen, The Utah state DU rep on the phone today. We are going to be doing a big project this year for DU at Ogden Bay. I think if folks participate in that, it counts toward their dedicated hunter. Is this true? if so, A great oppertunity for a close to home project for filling that dedicated hunter need.

RILEY
[signature]
You would need to check with the Northern Region Volunteer Services Coordinator to get approval for DH hours on that. If you want her contact info send me a PM.
[signature]