Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunting Photos
This thread will be for any and all Hunting photos you wish to share.
[signature]
Here are a few pictures of my Russian Boar and Texas Dall (sheep) from a recent hunting trip. [signature]
Heck, I'll throw some pics up.These are from the last couple deer hunts.

[Image: 2001buck.jpg]
[Image: view.jpg]
[Image: MATTBUCK.jpg]
[Image: muzz6.jpg]
[Image: muzz3.jpg]

Couple random hunting pics
[Image: STORMBIRD.jpg]
[Image: rabbit.jpg]
[Image: andymoosie.jpg]

Andy
[signature]
2004 Elk
[signature]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]How about a Wyoming Bull is that alright?[/size][/#808000][/font]

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/7069/size/big/cat/591"][Image: elkpack.jpg][/url]

[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/7070/size/big/cat/591"][Image: 100_5546_0037.jpg][/url]

[inline IMG_0621.JPG]

[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3][/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]2005 September hunt during the rut on the Wyoming Range approximatly 30 yards shot, spot and stock. I was by myself when I shot him and worked my but off taking care of the bull. I forgot my camera until I was on my last pack out with the head. He was in such a bad place we couldn't get our horses to him. We had to pack about 3 miles on our back just to get to the horses for the last 4 miles back to camp. It was a long couple of days but well worth it. [/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]Wyobraz[/size][/#808000][/font][url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/7069/cat/591"][/url]
Sure, How about the story? Where, when, how?
[signature]
That's a great bull!
[signature]
Here is my 2007 and my 2004 deer. Both were taken on public ground.

Brady
[signature]
[font "Lucida Console"][#ff4040]WOW...Nice bucks!! Need a hunting buddy?[Wink][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]

[signature]
Dang UThunting that first pic is crazy[cool]
[signature]

[signature]
Ginger Duck and Pup Retrieve
[signature]
[inline P6250001.JPG]
[signature]
I haven't posted anything for a while so I thought I would today.

I have been doing a little hunting and fishing.

The first picture is my Utah antelope buck officially measured at 89".

The second picture is a mornings reward from my Oregon bird hunting trip that myself and a few friends take 3 times per year.

The third picture is from a west Utah desert outing for some chukkar

The next two are what I have been doing the last couple of year. Chasing unicorns (spike elk).

The last one is an afternoons bounty from an outing to Oregon for birds.

Enjoy!
[signature]
Fantastic pics! Thanks for sharing those with us. I'm glad to see some activity in the photo album [Smile]
[signature]
Nice pictures. Great to see that somewhere still has some wild pheasants to hunt.
[signature]
Thanks. I grew up in Oregon and apparently didn't make all the land owners Angry as a kid. They remember me and let me on their property, just like I was family. The hunting for wild pheasants and quail is just as good now as it was when I was a kid.
[signature]
Here's a couple, its my brothers deer, I am still saying the deer was stupid , let him have 3 shots before it dropped.
[signature]
               O.C.F.D.
[Image: download.jpg]
Nice buck!!! Wow, He shot that with a flint lock?
[signature]