Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Pettengill ROCKS!
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]If you haven't been over to the special guest forum yet you should get over there and read the questions & answers. Tom has spent plenty of time preparing answers for us and it shows. We are very fortunate to have the opportunity to have him come and hang out with us for a while. With guys like Tom handling our fishing resources, I feel confident that they are in the best of hands. [/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Thank You, Tom, for taking your time to come and answer our questions and concerns. You're welcome here anytime! YOU ROCK![/size][/font]
[signature]
I'll second that !!!!!!!!!!!!
[signature]
I agree. Thank you for your time Tom[Smile]

I hope to meet you on Willard this spring and hope you post a report or two over here.

Thanks again Tom[Smile]
[signature]
Thanks for the kind words. I've enjoyed this.
[signature]
now wheres your favorite fishing hole in all of utah?

sm
[signature]
[Smile]Ya!Thanks alot Tom.You have answered alot of questions for us at this site.I also hope to see you out on Willard this year too.I need to talk to ya about trolling with boards.I missed the chance last year when you talked about them at Sportsmans Warehouse in Ogden.Maybed I can email you about it.Thanks again Tom for all that you do.Stop on by anytime.

Fishman
[signature]
I really like to fish Willard and fish it more than any other water. My biggest walleye came from Deer Creek two years ago on Father's Day (a 10 pounder). My wife and I really enjoy fishing all over the state.
[signature]
[size 3]Rocky Mountain Anglers is putting on two walleye seminars in March. March 18 at the DWR Office in Salt Lake City, 7 - 10 PM. I'll be talking about fishing crankbaits. They are having a second one down at Utah State Park on March 27 at 7 PM.[/size]

[size 3]I haven't been asked to do any seminars in Ogden area. I am going to be involved in a mini seminar at the Doug Miller ISE show at 5 or 6 that Saturday evening.[/size]

[size 3]Be glad to talk about fishing boards with you. I hardly ever troll without them any more. I really believe we catch more fish using them than without.[/size]

[size 3][/size]
[signature]
I also would like to thank you for you time here Tom and all your feedback. It is great to get this type of information. And I think it gives everyone an idea of the complexity of managing fisheries in our unique state. So many anglers complain which is easy but managing it well...... I have to say you guys are doing as best you can and I believe its pretty good myself.
[signature]
Thanks Tom for all your answers to our questions. Now that you are registered I look forward to your input on this site and with the private message system I will be asking you a few more questions as Willard warms this year. Thanks again Tom. WH2
[signature]
I would also like to add my name to the list of those expressing their appreciation. I have emailed Tom numerous times over the years, and he has always provided insightful responses.

Kent Jasperson
[#ff0000]Couldn't be there Wednesday night, had to work to support my habit. Again, thank you for your time, commitment, and expertise. [/#ff0000]
[signature]