Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They say browns don't jump
I say they do. I found this on another sight and thought it was pretty cool.

http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o266/...fa765d.flv
[signature]
Great video.... great looking fish....

MacFly
[signature]
[center][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][Wink]Looks like they're jumping & jiving to me too.[/size][/green][/font][/center] [center][font "Poor Richard"][#008000][size 3][/size][/#008000][/font] [/center]
[signature]
Browns happen to be some of the best jumpers especially if they have a nice Pike or something nipping at their heels (fins).

Nice video Poky Mon.[cool]
[signature]
if I had a pike nipping at my heels Id be jumping and jiving as well... [laugh]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
You got that right brother. You should see just how fast my FC4 is when there is danger lurking or if I have to download after too much coffee out on the water.[cool]
[signature]
[laugh]... the download part caught me off guard.. now thats a good one.. [laugh]

MacFly
[signature]
I tried to attach the original link to the post and I'm sorta dumb that way and it wouldn't work so I had to put it on photobucket Then joni is getting me sorted on how to do that stuff right .This video is somewhere in russia I just thought it was cool.
[signature]
no matter how you got it to us.. you got it to us and it is a great video... [Smile]

MacFly
[signature]
Between my Dad and Mother Nature, I don't know who was the better teacher. Somehow my Dad was able to interpret Mother Natures signal by saying "What goes in, must come out".[cool]
[signature]