Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone fishing this weekend??
We are headed for the Bear again on Sat.if its calm we will try Cisco Beach but if its windy we will be on the Rockpile!!"BIG FISH RULE"M.H.
[signature]
[#ff0000]Taking a herd of scouts up Blacksmiths fork to build a rope bridge and takng the fish gear along. Let you know how it was![/#ff0000]
[signature]
I'll be going to Willard in the morning for a few hours after I get my boat out of the shop. I'll post a report tomorrow night.
WH2
[signature]
Heading to Pineview this morning . Where else !! got get me some perch and hope to find some crappie . Will report later .I still can't believe I'm still ice fishing .
[signature]
i am headed up to E-lake again this week end.. hope the snow is not to deep.will report later..

From the fuzzyfisher-----------------------fish on dudes
[signature]
[Smile][Smile] See you at the Bear. We are going straight over to the rockpile and Gus's point. On the water by 7:00am.
[signature]
still too early for otter creek, so i think i'll just go to the stratton pond on the other side of quail creek on sunday, and try for an albino . .

sm
[signature]
Probably head up to Rockport again...getting to be a habit!
[signature]

teaching a fly fishing class on the weber tomarrow with 50 students. at wanship exit. I don't take a rod but I know I'll use one of theirs to show them how to do it and a fish will hook up.
[signature]
I think I'm headed to Pineview too. See you up there Hellsangler69.
It's a toss up. Do I work on the boat for a Powell trip in a couple of weeks or do I spend the afternoon on the Weber? Decisions, decisions.[Smile]
I will probably fish some Provo area rivers this weekend. I may run up and take a look at Deer Creek and Jordanelle just to get an idea of when to break out the rigs for smallies. Gotta fish prespawn. Maybe do a little Deer Creek or Thistle creek action. The Provo seems to be so crowded anymore. Couple of months and we'll have spawning cats at Utah lake. Up here in Salt Lake, I have a nice little bass pond that I can get to and now its just a matter of waiting for the water to warm enough.
[signature]
Let me edit that last post. Sorry. I may head up to Diamond Fork or Thistle Creek. I don't think I am up for Deer Creek in a tube yet. [laugh] Little too cold yet. And I need to patch the waders.....then maybe I can convince myself to join the Polar Bear club.
[signature]
[#ff0000]90 minutes and counting to a weekend on the Blacksmith's fork.... 89 minutes and counting....[/#ff0000]
[signature]
going to take my fly rod and fish Huington Creek below Electric lake, Might even stop by there at thistle creek and see what I can do.
[signature]