Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl Sunday
[font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3][cool]Okay we know what you like to drink on a hot day while fishing - but comes Super Bowl time this Sunday all bets are off. What will you be chasing those hot chip & dips down the old gullet with?[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Lime seltzer for me--I'm of the school that alcohol is the eraser on the chalkboard of life [Tongue]
[signature]
For me it will be a Sam Adams winter brew. Archie got me started on this.
[signature]
Beer for the wife and I. She has chicken out and will make deep fried chicken strips, so we can put that into a flour wrap with bacon, lettuce, cheese, jalapenos and of course a ranch dressing for sauce. I've been seeing that McDonalds commercial way to much with the chicken wraps. So I thought it would make a handy super bowl snack all day when needed.
[signature]
I got a few beers set aside as well as some Jalapeno poppers, Chex mix, Chips and Guacamole Salsa.[cool]
[signature]
Well, I actually dig a big glass of sweet tea. If i'm gonna have a little "toddy," i'd have to go with a Captain Morgan and coke, with a shot of vanilla. [cool]
[signature]
Have you ever tried the Capt Morgans and Coke with the cinnamon shot?? That is awesome.[cool]
[signature]
I've never sprinkled cinnamon in it. My very favorite is Captain Morgan Private Stock. That's some good stuff. I'll try the cinnamon though.

I actually like vanilla coke better than reg. coke too. Imagine Private stock in vanilla coke with a dash of cinnamon? Now that's a smart combo. [cool]

Dude, we could market that as our specialty drink steve. [Tongue] What would we call it?
[signature]
winter is here,jim beam and ginger ale
[signature]
I'll come up with something. I usually bartend on Saturday nights when the club is book for an event. I'll have to try a few different recipes and we'll come up with a name that is not already taken.[cool]
[signature]