Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could everyone do me a favor?
[font "verdana, arial, helvetica"][size 2]We just found out today my son-in-laws National Guard Unit is activated, they find out Wednesday where their orders will be.

Could all the good people of this forum please keep him, and all the wonderful people in our military in your prayers.

Thank you

Paul[/size][/font]
[signature]
of course i will, i have a brother-in-law that is in the marines and i am hopeing that they do not send him out. make sure he knows hes in my prayers.
[signature]
I wish him the best. I'm grateful that he is willing to defend our freedoms. God Speed!
[signature]
you got it ....paul...Smile
[signature]
i have 1 neice ( new mom), two nephews ( new dad, and dad to be ), i sister-in law ( mom)and two brother - in -laws ( 1new dad, 1 old dad), ,most all the guys have been deployed , the moms are on stand by . army , navy marines . no air force yet .

your family is my family , may Gods blessings for a safe return be with them always . your son in law is in good company . he has one fine father in law too ! give him a handshake from us all and tell him how very proud we are of him . we will pray for your daughters comfort too , this will be tough for her .
[signature]
I will be glad to, our church has been praying for them for weeks. I wish your son-in-law all the best and pray he will return safely. WH2
[signature]
If I could find a good US flag icon, I would add it. When I was that age I had a high enough lottery number and a student deferment. My family always says a prayer for those in harm's way and especially now. I hope that our country will accept these heroes as readily and openly as they do sports figures and entertainers.

I'll catch a few fish for him and release them unharmed when I'm out next time so he can get 'em when he comes back.[Wink]
[signature]