Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEAR LAKE
[font "BernhardMod BT"][black][size 3]Fished most the day Sat, what a great day,caught 12 fish, 10 big macks smallest was 23'' to 30" and 2 cutts, fished in about 110 ft water, big fish deep water, hardly any body there, ice is 8" to 12' thick no open water at all, temps were about 40 to 45 and sunny what a great day of fishing.......... here are some pics.....[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
oops forgot the bigest fish pic..........
[signature]
Nice fish! Welcome to the board.
[signature]
great report and pictures. that was what we were looking for at fishlake. thanks for sharing. oh yeah, welcome to the board. [cool]
[signature]
Nice report and sweet fish . I guess I should try Bear Lake sometime . That one pic looks like someone I have meet .
[signature]
[font "Bradley Hand ITC"][black][size 3]Thanks guys, i use to post some time ago, but sold boat and now i am just a tube dude and a hard water fisher, but thats cool still can catch a few fish................[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
you know me i used to run that tan smoker craft and i lived a willard all the time also i ran into you fishing the echo derby last year..........
[signature]
I thought that was you . [Wink]
[signature]
Those are some really nice fish. Nice report.
[signature]
great fish. i'm planning on going to the bear this sat. mind sharing any more info as I've never fished there? send me a pm if you want.
thanks
[signature]
Nice looking fish !!! We spent some time up there on Sat and Sun. My 11 year old boy caught a couple that went 5-6 lbs. all on his lonesome...hooked and landed. I'll try and post pics...he insisted on keeping them for dinner. He also hooked a better fish that we could not get off the bottom...stripped line...could not get the drag set right...we had her on for a good 10 minutes until she came unbuttoned. That was Saturday...then Sunday, it was dead.
[signature]