Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I just signed up. It's a great site. Looking forward to being a part of it.
[signature]
hello there reed , where you from , i'm lonehunter from the mitt . i'm getting geared up for some steelhead action , how about you , whats you best fishing ?
[signature]
Houdy reed,

What is your stomping grounds?

If you need any help with the site just give me a holler!

Just click on my screen name and you will find a link to send me a Private Message. I keep that door open 24/7.

oops! almost forgot this:

[center]WELCOME TO THE GREAT AND GROWING BFT MESSAGE BOARDS![/center]
[signature]
Hello Reed,

Welcome to the boards! So whhat are your favorite fishing holes?
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
hey Reed, was chcking out who was on line, and saw your name, I checked your profile and saw you have been around for a while.

what do you think about the site now you have had the chance to wonder though its nurmous forums?

by the way a belated welcome and hope you will join in on the fun and take part where ever you feal comfortable.
[signature]
[cool] Hey reed, Howdy and welcome to BFT. I hope that I can be of assistance to you as well as any out there that are new members. We all have alot to learn from each other. I look forward to shareing information with you and learning more about your fishing style.
[signature]
Welcome to the site, where do you like to fish, what kind of fishing do you generally do, what state do you live in?
[signature]
Uintahs, Utah Lake, Jordanelle for Trout, catfish & Perch will be heading up to Bear Lake on the 15th on Nov to try for some Macks

The Utah board is very active and those guys are very helpful when it comes to fishing questions.

By-the-way you're not signed in
[signature]
Howdy, Reed, and welcome to the center of the known universe. I'm right next door in Colorado and you'll be glad to know that Colorado voted down the Big Straw Water Plan that would have drained most of the water from Utah and sent it to the Front Range. At least we'll have some prime fishing for a while longer.
[signature]

Hey there Reed,

If I haven't already, here's another welcome back and look to see ya on the boards soon. That ain't too far a drive to sunny southern California when the tuna are biting! ha ha

JapanRon
[signature]