Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first ever chukar
Here are some pictures of my chukar mounted by Jeff Nelson aka Stuffinducks on the DWR forums. This was my first ever chukar that I shot last January and it had FOUR leg bands. I'm so stoked to get this mount back.... to me, its priceless!! Jeff did an incredible job on it!
[signature]
That is a sweet lookin' mount Riley! Sure was awesome to be with you when you bagged that bad dude. I've not gotten any jewelry, let alone a bird with quad bands. Nice.
[signature]
Man that is a beautiful mount!!! One day i will get my first chukar!! [Wink]
[signature]
Hey RR77

Nice looking bird. HE did a fine job on him. The bands are a bonus also. How are his prices?
[signature]
Thats awesome! I shot my first chukar this year too. The new walk in access program opened up a lot of new opportunities. I probably jumped over 200 chukars this past season, unfortunately a lot of other people heard about the chukar-fest and now there isn't a living thing on the property.
[signature]
Rileyfish, I was asked by Jeff not to quote his prices on the internet because he recently raised them. I did pay 175 for my chukar but its gone up now. You can get ahold of him either on the DWR forums under "Stuffinducks" or on the Refuge forums ([url "http://www.Refugeforums.com"]WWW.Refugeforums.com[/url]) by the same name. His prices were fair, I think, and it may take a little longer than some of your commercial taxidermists (I'll let him explain why) but the end result speaks for itself. He does incredible work I think, and was really good about talking to me about different things along the whole process. I'd recommend him to anyone that wants a priceless work of ART as opposed to just an average looking stuffed bird. [cool]
[signature]