Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Area Specific Archives Summary
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I thought I'd give a summary of where we are with the archived areas and what we're trying to do. It's a little long winded but if you're so inclined, take a few minutes and read it. Responses are always welcomed. Thanks from BFT Utah![/size][/font] [center][url "http://home.attbi.com/~bearlakemack/archived_areas_summary.doc"][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Archived Areas Summary[/size][/font][/url][/center]
[signature]
I think its a great idea, i would like to see it expanded to include fish lake . . i believe FL's a large enough lake to warrant a special section too!

sm
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Thanks for your suggestion, southernman. It's a good one. I was beginning to wonder if the link was working. It is our goal to get the popular waters covered. Again, thanks for reading through it and replying.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Hey BLM, one lake I would love to see is Flaming Gorge. I don't think there is a ton of information on the board for the gorge right now. But I would love to see it included eventually so people can make a trip out there armed with some real information. You can't ignore the chance to hook into a 30+ lb mack. Things look good over there, keep up the good work guys.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Hey, P.Hopper, you're exactly right. How can you not include the Gorge when it has so much to offer fishermen. You are also right in that there is very little posting done on the Gorge opportunities. I'm hoping that will change and some of our Flaming Gorge guys will start reporting results. The allure of the Gorge is undeniable. Who doesn't want the chance at knocking down a fish of a lifetime! Thanks for the suggestion[/size][/font].
[signature]
Thanks for your hard work and dedication BLM. I too agree that the gorge would be a good body of water to add. Perhaps Utah lake as well, as it seems we have quite a few guys who fish Utah lake.
[signature]