Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
still getting rabbits
I have been haveing a blast with my two sons and there friend out in the spot I found a while back,we got around forty rabbits last time out,last weekend,the boys shooting is getting better and better,and they are having a blast,isn't that's what it's all about.
get out there and take a kid hunting
good hunting,FNF

By the way,I have told 5 mambers about this spot,have any of you been out?
[signature]
What kind of vehicle are you driving? Sounds like you continue to find a good number of rabbits.
[signature]
Hey fishnfool, you've got a pm.
[signature]
TKB I am not telling you,just kidding man,you have seen my Tundra at the wiper tourneys.where do you live,will hook up and I will show the spot I am hunting,we need to get brody and petty out too.make it a long time member bunny blast trip.
fishman,PM sent bud.let me know how you do.
I am not giving out detailed directions just general area,there has been more and more people out there so its not a secret spot.and there is a good population and they can be thinned out a little.The moroni area has alot of rabbits this year also,a friend hunts pheasant out there and said there all over the road on the way over from I-15.
[signature]
That would be fun. Don't know if Jason has a weapon, but we can get him hooked up.

I haven't seen you down there, so no worries. I just saw a couple of trucky by where we usually hunt, and I couldn't remember what you drove.
[signature]
ive got a .22
[signature]
Taking "Elmer" I mean Jason wabbit hunting. Now there's a scary thought. [cool] Be sure to take your kevlar with ya if you do take him. Ha!
[signature]
i qualified "expert" in the military 40/40 on moving/timed targets
[signature]
Petty, you have got to be kidding right? So your saying you can shoot better than you fish?[Tongue] Hee hee. I might just believe that. We going to the berry this year or what dude?
[signature]
damn,petty
if thats true I dont know if I want take you out there,I leave a few out there for the next trip,hehehe.K I will pm you,you open SAT & SUN right.
[signature]
its been a couple years since i shot anything but its just like riding a bike right? i have saturday open but work sunday
[signature]
back when i was shooting alot i didnt fish. but now id say i fish better then i shoot
[signature]