Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is a nitro worm
A nitro worm is an earthworm that is raised in a chemical that turns it green. It basically is a chartreuse live worm. At least that is the explanation that was given to me. And from my past experiences walleyes like them better than the regular brown worm. It might be the color or the smell i really don't know.I can catch more walleyes with nitro worms than regular worms at yuba. [blush]
[signature]
So where can we get (buy) these nitro worms? [Smile]
[signature]
Wal-Mart will usually has them for about $2 a Doz. I have never used them. But want to try them this year.
[signature]
Ya they sound bazr!! I"ll slip in to Wall-mart and pick some up. Maby I can try them out, up logan on 2nd dam tomorrow.[Smile]
[signature]
hmmmm i took some chemistry in college, maybe i can design the next ulta glow super duper frieking wild pink worm or something . .

just when you've thought you've seen it all . . . . . . .

sm
[signature]
When you do, I want some!!! Glow Super Duper Freaking Wild Pink! I'll bet Kokanee would jump right in the boat to get at them.
[signature]
Pink? Nah, you would do better by designing a fire-tiger colored dye for those walleyes!
[signature]
Now if someone could figure out how to splice a gene for phosfloresence into a crawler, that would be amazing! (not to mention worth about $20/dozen.)
You can buy them in Salt Lake at Anglers Inn. You can buy the mix and grow them yourself for 4 dollars. One box will do about 4 dozen worms. I tried them this winter for ice fishing. I actually had better luck on the regular worms. My best bait this winter has been the wax worms. The theory sounds good, but I have not been convinced of their worth.

kj
[signature]