Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot Weather ... Monster Walleyes!
The Tournament Is On Baby! Oh, by the way ... I went to Sandy Beach the other day and saw walleye everywhere! They were big! I couldn't belive how many there were! The tournament is still open to registration! Come down to Lindon Boat Harbor in the morning ... 6:00am ... bring a buddy and get ready for some fun! [url "http://www.lindonboatharbor.com"]www.lindonboatharbor.com[/url].

Reaction baits are doing very well right now!
[signature]
Where is sandy beach?

alot of the spots you have talked about I have no idea where some of them are,and I wont be fishing the tourny,but would have liked to if I had some extra money.

Thanks for any info.

Tony[cool]
[signature]
Nah, Utah lake is pretty darned murky... looks either green or brown, that's just the silt on the bottom that gets kinda churned up by the winds. It's not that dirty but I wouldn't drink it! You can eat fish from that lake so it's not a problem!

However, you can see fish roiling around though right at the surface at times.
[signature]
when i've fished utah lake the only thing i see roiling around is carp!

aquaman
[signature]
Yeah you see carp roiling around more often than walleyes.
What an awful sight! LOL. One can have a blast throwing treble hooks through the crowd and seeing them fight hard! (That's snagging... I haven't done that!)

Ever go there at night time, and you'll see walleyes roiling around spawning. My most memorable was driving to Spanish Fork river bridge at night time, and checking it out. There were tons of walleyes, you can tell that with a flashlight, and all you see are tons of glowing eyes slathering about.

However in the Utah Lake proper, you might find them doing that on shallow rocky shoreline depositing eggs, but I have yet to see that.
[signature]
Who won the tourney and how many boats entered ??
[signature]
come on cliff give it up wheres sandy beach
aquaman
[signature]