Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake Question About White Bass
[font "NATURALBORN"][#005000][size 5]I'am going to Utah Lake This saturday and was wandering what part of U.L. Held the best chance of catching white bass? I'll be fishing from the shore so my boys can fish with me. And what should i use. I have never really fished Utah Lake for White Bass . I could use all the help i can get so i don't strike out again.Or is there another lake that would be better. I might take mu tube if the shore isn't working and if the boys get tired . I hope to see some of you guys out there. [/size][/#005000][/font]
[signature]
TRY BY ANY INLET OR CORNERS OF MARINA,S. ANY WHERE YOU CAN FIND WAMER WATER THAN THE MAIN BODY. THE BUBLE UP PROVO OR BATLE CREEK.
[signature]
Yesterday when i took my boat out i marked a lot of white bass 20 feet of the south dike.They were all over from bottom to top.Try using worms under a bobber .The water depth from the dike drops of fast from 4 to 6 feet. Then it goes to 11 feet about 100 feet out.Also try that spinner i showed you its a white bass killer.[Wink]
[signature]
[font "Orbus Multiserif"][blue][size 5]Hey you wanna go with me and the family late saturday. Or would sunday be better for you . Let me know.[/size][/blue][/font]
[signature]
I have to work till 4pm but this time of year i do a lot of evening fishing. We usually camp out and have a fire going with marshmellows and hot dogs and hamburgers. Also spanish fork is only 10 minutes away if you need anything else. Let me know if you wanna go in the evening i can take my boat and troll for some eyes in the evening .
[signature]
SILVER VIBRAX.
[signature]
[#ff0000]SHHHHHHHHH ! Keep it a secret! [Wink][/#ff0000]
[signature]
[font "Creepy"][red][size 7]Ok I will . [/size][/red][/font]
[signature]