Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instant Fisherman - Is It Worth It?
I saw an infomercial for "The Instant Fisherman". Now I am not totally new to fishing. (I have lived in Maine all of my life). However, I have no experience with this product. I can see how this product would benefit me in a couple ways. First of all, we live in a small apartment and due to this fact that I don't have storage space for my full size poles. I would like to have one handy to me. Also, it would be kind of neat to have something that portable that I can take wherever I go. Also, the price did not seem too bad. I understand that there are other travel sets that may work better but seem a lot more costly. Would it be worth the cost to order this product? Even if it eventually becomes just a backup pole and just a travel one. Has anyone here actually used it? I have seen comments going both ways on this.... Please help me out.
[signature]
They are fine for small fish. Nothing over 9". I wouldn't be able to use it for fear of breaking it. It is just right for some people but not for all.

By the way, Welcome to the BFT message boards. Please feel free to ask any questions you have. We would all be glad to help you.[cool]
[signature]
my instant fisher man is always with me and i thought it was gonna just be a back up but i caught a nice 12 pound carp off of it and plenty of walkin catfish(that's all i fish for) trust me it is a great tool for a fisherman
[signature]
I thought about getting one of those just to keep in my car for whenever I come across a fishing hole without knowing ahead of time.
[signature]