Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Forget!!!
Hunters, trappers and anglers are reminded that new fishing and furbearer licenses are required April 1.

The 2007-08 licenses are effective April 1, 2007 to March 31, 2008.

Fishing Licenses [ul] [li]Resident Fishing, Hunting, and Furbearer Certificate - $1. Prerequisite for all licenses. [li]Resident Individual Season Fishing (Age 16 and older) - $10. Under 16 - no license required, except to take paddlefish. [li]Resident Husband and Wife Season Fishing - $14. [li]Resident 65 Years and Older Season Fishing - $3. [li]Resident Combination License - Includes fishing, general game and habitat, small game, and furbearer licenses - $32. [li]Resident Paddlefish tag - $3.

[li]Nonresident Fishing, Hunting and Furbearer Certificate - $2. Prerequisite for all licenses. [li]Nonresident Individual Season Fishing (Age 16 and older) - $35. Under 16 - no license required if accompanied by a licensed adult, except to take paddlefish. [li]Nonresident Husband and Wife Season Fishing - $45. [li]Nonresident 3 Day Fishing - $15. [li]Nonresident 10 Day Fishing - $25. [li]Nonresident Paddlefish tag - $7.50.[/li][/ul]

Taken from the [url "http://gf.nd.gov/"]North Dakota Game and Fish Department[/url]
[signature]
I'll have to go pick mine up at scheels today!
[signature]
wanna pick mine up too?? [Tongue]
[signature]
I've got until June 30th before mine runs out. I just had to get one of my boats renewed. 30 bucks to renew the boat, that's not too bad. [cool]
[signature]