Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard Info
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][cool] I went to a State Emergency Response Class and seminar, and during the latter part of the couse we discussed water, dams and water way rescue, aprt from this was a discussion on Willard Bay[/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Here is some Info from the State[crazy][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]Willard has a brake (line ridge hole) in the north-east end allowing water to seep out, this has only a bandaid (patch to get by) on it for now and will not be fully reparied till next year for this reason the water level will remain low this year and at this time will only increase by about 4-5 feet for a total of aprox 8-10 this year, the water level will increase and decrease as time goes on, and they will continue to watch the line ridge hole as time goes on. In the Future after the hole is fixed they plan on raising the water level about 2-3 feet higher than normal, last year the deepest part was about 22-23 feet, they would like to see an average of about 25 feet to remain at all times, after the hole is fixed.[/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]With the water being low this should allow for some excellent fishing, [laugh]allowing the water to warm up sooner than under normal conditions.[/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black]At the time the water inlet is doing 3.2 cubit " per min, (not as much as years past) If I here more I will keep you all under my hat with the Info. On to fixing The Lil-Minnow (Boat) and going to willard next week, tell then I'll just feed the fish.[cool][/black][/font]
[signature]
Thanks for the info. [Smile]
[signature]