Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you like?
[center][cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]How would you like to cast a fly in this beautiful setting?[/size][/green][/font]
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=23274;][/center]
[signature]
Bring it on!! I can already see the 5 prime spots to land the flies in that picture.[cool]
[signature]
I could retire there when I win the lotto
[signature]
We could split it. I'll flip you for the rights to the house or the barn.[Tongue]
[signature]
Heyyyyyyyyyy dont forget me.. I dont see any spots yet.. but Id love to take the time to find them there... [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
OK OK we can all share. Have you ever been to Wyoming?? That river setting looks like it's from there.[cool]
[signature]
Hey, i'm comming too! I'll just have to figure out what to tell my wife. [sly]
[signature]
now ya went and spoiled it all by reminding us we still have to clear it with the wife.. gggggeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeee... [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[black][size 4]DRYROD, How did you find out where I live...Darn![/size][/black] LOL[laugh][Wink]
[signature]
[font "Tunga"][#000050][size 3]FG...thought you guys had only built a small fish pond in the yard.. had no idea it turned into a small river with a view... [laugh][/size][/#000050][/font]
[font "Tunga"][#000050][size 3][/size][/#000050][/font]
[font "Tunga"][#000050][size 3]MacFly [cool][/size][/#000050][/font]
[signature]
I hope she's making room for 4 more. It's going to be crowded in the barn. [Tongue]
[signature]
[black][size 4]Hey, a girl can dream[angelic][/size][/black]
[signature]
I know... lets make it an old fashion back to nature "hippie" style commune.. that way we can all be there and live together as one big happy family... [laugh]

MacFly
[signature]
[sly][sly] Just as long as you leave the "love" part out of the "peace, love, and happiness" thing.
[signature]
[#000050][laugh] Something tells me my wife would have a huge input on that part... Im just looking for a place to sleep and eat and clean up in between fishing times... [laugh][/#000050]
[#000050][/#000050]
[#000050]MacFly [cool][/#000050]
[signature]
See that far peek with snow . that will be yours[Wink]
[signature]
I think that we are going to end up in that little out house next to the bridge.[crazy]
[signature]
That will work for me
[signature]
We can make that little out house into a money making maching.$$$$ when you got to go....you got to go $$$$[cool]
[signature]
We'll hire FG to guide for the browns
[signature]