Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apologies
Sorry guys and gals for the large files on the pictures I posted on the UL Floatilla Thread.

New camera and was just excited to have some pics to post. I now have learned the software, edited the pics and re-posted them. So for those of you who were unable to view them. You should have no trouble viewing them now.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Well, at least you kept hold of the camera and took some pictures. Glad you had your priorities straight. You can always buy another pair of glasses but you can't replace irreplaceable pictures. I'm sure you got your wife to go along with that logic.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Right?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Wondering why he had told us sunday (Easter). But we were ready.
[signature]
She'll wine about that pair of glasses why after I'm dead and gone. It diesn't mayyer that I had an appointment in 2 weeks with the eye doc. So Iwas gong to be getting new ones anyway. In her mind its just another fishing expense. You are right though it was well worth the price of a pair of glasses!
[signature]
Because being old and senial I can't remember christian holidays. Heck I can't remember my own birthday ........ thats because I aint getting any older.
[signature]