Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little fishing to the South
[#0060bf]Reading all these great reports on the Weber and the report on the Pinnicals is very nice, so I thought I would post a little on the south end of town.[/#0060bf]
[#0060bf]Went up to Tibble a couple of weeks ago with expectations of floating in the H3. Upon getting there, the wind was really blowing and to top it off it was circling.[/#0060bf]
[#0060bf]We tried to shore fish from the dam side with the wind dropping our flies at our feet, so we moved to the first inlet and again the wind circled. I was getting a good feed cast going with about 50' of line only to have the wind shift and drop the fly right in front of me.[/#0060bf]
[#0060bf]We decided to head down the canyon. Found a great little spot just east of the CLIFF.[/#0060bf]
[inline "American Fork 4 1 07 004.jpg"]

[inline "American Fork 4 1 07 005.jpg"]

[inline "American Fork 07 001.jpg"]
[inline "American Fork 07 006 500.jpg"]

[inline "Am Fork 015 500.jpg"]
[signature]
nice pictures wind sounds fun
[signature]
Beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing.[Smile]
[signature]
That is a pretty little fish! I just might have to give tibble a try this weekend.
[signature]
Soooo worth it. I have seen Owls, Hawks and the hubby almost ran into a moose getting a drink while in his float tube. It is mother nature at her best.
[signature]
I know that exact spot. I haven't fished it in about three years, though. One time in the late fall, a bobcat came down to the creek on the side opposite of the road. He looked at me, and paid me no mind until he moved on. It's funny how animals act this way around fly fisherpeople. They seem to know that we mean them no harm.
[signature]