Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GA/SC get together at myrtle beach
Everyone is welcome, July 14th and 15th! I'll have a BFT flag in front of my campsite. Feel free to PM me for more details.

Matt
[signature]
Hey Matt, am I invited? I promise i'll behave. [Wink]
[signature]
I dont know Bryan. [Wink] We might have to many ex airforce guys out there! I cant wait for july, I talked to our boss and he said we can get some trophies and might even try to make it out himself! I just hope I can get more georgia folks involved, I got one member and a few nonmembers wanting to do it. We are just gonna have to work on those nonmembers and convert them. What weekend in july would be good for you? Of course the first weekend will be packed out that way, so we'd have to get camping grounds in advance. Lets make this happen for sure!

Matt
[signature]
Trophies? What do you have up your sleeve? LOL

How about the second weekend in July? It wouldn't be too bad then, and i'm sure we can get the campsites well in advance once we have an idea of how many we'll need. You're right though, July 4th weekend would be a bad idea. [Wink]

Also, keep this in mind. In order for bigfishtackle.com to be motivated to help out with stuff for this gathering, it needs to be a "member only" event. With that said, those nonmembers need to jump online for a moment and register. [cool]
[signature]
you can count me it.
[signature]
Told you Byran I had atleast one ga member going!
[signature]
I'll try to get the other guys wanting to go to register at work. I dunno though thats fraud waste and abuse, we work for the dept. of defence.........j/k who dosent use government computers for personal use! They block what you cant look at....right?
[signature]
Is there any Cabins around where we will be fishing.
[signature]
The Myrtle Beach State Park has cabins you can rent, about 200 yards from the ocean. It's pretty sweet. But, if you're planning on getting a cabin, you'd better get it now. The trip is going to be the second weekend of July. [cool]
[signature]
Hey Bryan, Jim said he's gonna rent you me and him all separate cabins so we can have privacy with our old ladies. What a good friend, cabins on Jim! [Wink]
[signature]
LOL, you pullin' my leg? [Tongue] That would be aweful nice of Jim, but I don't see that happening. [Wink]

The campsites aren't too bad though. Only about 20 bucks or so a night. These aren't "out in the open" campsites either. These are in the woods, trees all around. It's a really nice place to camp. [cool] But, if Jimbo' wants to get us cabins, i'm in. [Smile]
[signature]
Cabins would be nice but something about drinking beer and b.s.ing around the campfire at night is unbeatable. Anyway we do this is gonna be a good trip.
[signature]
If my wife gets a bug on her its over. I looked up the cabin price and they arent too bad. I'll order one next week, or try to get one. even the largest one is only 120 a night. Ill do the leg work and figure out the Logistics and get back with you.........oh yeah we'll split the price
[signature]
All cabins are booked up... so camping is the way to go.

Also Nonresident 14-day Saltwater Fishing License is only $11. I thought it would be a lot higher than that.
[signature]
LOL, I figured they would be. But, that's why I said you better get it now. It looks like the second weekend in July Starts on Saturday, July 14th. So, that'll be the official date. Whatcha' say Matt? That should give everyone plenty of time to prepare and all. I can book us a few campsites in advance. I'll get us campsites that are kinda away from everyone else. This way we can stay up, have a fire, radio, whatever; don't have to worry about buggin' the neighbors. [Tongue]
[signature]
Im looking on line now. I'll go ahead and book it, if you want. I can get a big site and we can all use the same. I want to get one away from the other campers. they all are close, but site 237 looks the best and is still near the bathrooms. It is a big lot 52ft.
[signature]
Also what 3 nights do you wanna stay
[signature]
Id say we'll get there friday and maybe leave sunday? Im not sure about Monday. But count me in for friday and saturday night for sure. Depends on everything but I might stay monday too.

Matt
[signature]
count me in, I might hitch a ride with mattscru [cool]
[signature]
Welcome abored. I hope you can make it to sc with us its gonna be a blast!
[signature]