Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seen this Tube Before? and...

Hey there guys,

I'm an inventor and some of my stuff is way, way out there. In that spirit, check out this super tube with the latest leading edge technology. Check it out at the website address of: http://www.powrtube.com. The product name is POW-R-TUBE. I didn't see any 50 cals mounted on it!

However, on the same site a navigation set being sold as an accessory (translation: anything you can hang on a tube that will not cause it to sink.... immediately) It's a bit pricy but you've got your running light (white) port(red)and starboard(green)all-in-one-lantern. By the way, in some states like California, I believe you can't have the red/green light in the same casing on certian size boats. Oh well. Check your own state's regs to be safe.

JapanRon
[signature]
Motorized Float Tube? what the heck?!?! that takes all the fun out of float tubing. well, for me it does. but if you like that kind of stuff, go for it.

by the way, I was talking to tubinchris today, and we were thinking of float tubing cerritos regional park. do you know of any signs or anything that says that you are not allowed to??
[signature]

Hi there DH tubinjoe,

Don't even think about it (Cerritos Park Lake). The El Do lone rangers could hardly keep a straight face when I asked about their waters. ha ha Heck, I saw they had boats there and also at some other regional lakes so I thought I'd give it a shot and ask. After asking, I was smugly told that there was no fishing allowed from the rented boats either. I guess they could see my wheels turning. ha ha

I got really friendly with some of the geese nearby the ranger station at El Do hoping to get feathers they naturally shed but that was no go. I soon realized that it would take me years to get enough feathers to make a goose costume large enough for me and my tube. Besides, I'm afraid being bigger than some of those ganders would not stop them from wanting to get tooooooooooooo friendly.

The motorized tube was just in the spirit of fun and we must realize that making that sort of thing had to be done before the automobile was born.

JapanRon
[signature]
ya those geese can get very, very friendly. and cerritos regional today, me and chris saw these two ducks mating. that guy was quick. I'm thinking he needs to jerk it more often or something. it was like 5 seconds!!! there must be something wrong. well, anyways, thanks for the heads up.

Joe
[signature]