Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Canyon 4-29
Gonefishn, myself, and another buddy hit EC this morning/afternoon. Weather started great around 40 at 6:45. Hooked into my first fish a few minutes later "long-lining" Rapalas, but she came off, it was a little one anyway. Lost another one a little closer to the boat, dont know how big but she gave it her all as far as the fight goes. The "W" picked up around 11:30 so we were off the water by 12:30. All in All a good day, better than work. We managed 3 Rainbows, and 5 Smallies!!!
TS
[signature]
Nice report TS.

How deep did you find the smallies? [cool]
[signature]
The smallies were in 5-7 feet of water sitting up on a pile of sand/rocks!!!
TS
[signature]
Wow... When LH2 and I were there last week, we couldn't find them anywehere. Any size to them?
[signature]
No, they were all little guys, but we seen some bigger ones lurking in the depths. Water was alot more merkier than the last time (2 weeks ago)!!!
TS
[signature]
Where's the pics???
[signature]
Sorry, only took one picture and that was of gonefishn and his little Smallie. It was on his camera, but I am going to attach a picture of the Smallies I caught from EC two years ago, some nice ones in this photo. Caught them in the same place we caught the ones today. My boot in the picture is a size 12 to give reference!!!
TS
[signature]