Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yuba 4/27/07
I just returned from a 5 day Turkey hunting expedition to Fillmore, Ut. which was pretty must a bust. I saw 3 turkeys total. But I took one afternoon off for a little fishing at Yuba. I caught 60+ perch including one 13 inches and one 14 inches. I saw a couple of rainbows tending a nest just like bass. Maybe they were Confused.
[signature]
yeah it's kind-a Sad whats happening to the perch over there.. getting that big fat a juicey.. i'm just waiting for next year to put some of them in a nice hot oil bath!! lol with some beerbatter of course.. yummy..

to bad the huntting was not as good to ya..

great report!
[signature]
Too bad about the toms Neldon. Glad you got a day away to fish though.
[signature]
Let me know if you need help filling that Turkey tag. I live near Fillmore and I would be glad to help out.
[signature]
2fishon-- Please check your Pm's

I have some pictures but for some reason I couldn't get them to attach last night. I will try again when I get home tonight.
[signature]
I added pictures. I guess that it was just to late last night to get the job done.
[signature]
Nice Fish!. By the looks of the water level my memorial day camping trip on the N. Beach could be canceled for the 2nd year in a row. Do you know if any water is being let out to bring the level down yet?
[signature]
Thats a monster perch! I caught a 12 inch perch last fall here in georgia and nobody knew what it was [cool] It surprised me actually because I didnt know we had them this far south, they are swiming around with gators [Wink]
[signature]
Sorry to hear the Turkeys did not come out for ya.

That is a very nice perch.
[signature]