Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard 4-29-07
Fished Willard today with BearClaw, launched out of the South Marina about 7:30am. headed over to towards the South Dike and found a litte honey hole at least for most of the time we were there. BearClaw hooked up almost every pass, and I finally got some action after his 3rd or fourth hook up. I lost one at the boat and got one in the boat bit of a dink but put up a good fight. Bearclaw had the hot stick lost a couple at the boat and boated 4 or 5 .
Water temp was 64 degrees and trolling speed was 2.1, we were fishing in 9-14 feet of water. The weather was great but it wasn't a banner day , but it was good to get the skunk off and spend some time with a good friend. Thanks again Chad.
[signature]
Whats the reason for the second post on the same topic? Am I missing something?
[signature]
Not really sure what happened there , I put the pictures in and this is where they went, Hummmm
[signature]
[size 1]Dan, you said, "The weather was great but it wasn't a banner day", all I can say is, I sure wish I had a day as good as you guys did on any of my last few trips to Willard[Wink]. The good news is, I'm think the catching should be getting better from here on out[Smile], or at least I sure hope so.[/size]
[signature]
Thanks for the company Dan. Those Tacos sure were tasty last night. Lets hope the catching continues to improve.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Nice report Dan: Sounds like you & Bear Claw got into some action: Way to do it! Nice look'n Wipers. Bet it felt good to wet your line. [/size][/black][/font]
[signature]