Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here I go again
Seem like this never ends. I am going under the knife to take of my thyriod. It is only a day surgery, but I will be out of commision for a while as casting will irritate my incision. BLAH. So I guess I'll just read about your successes until then. I haven't been out but twice this year and I am hurting.

katghoti
[signature]
putting aside the pain of not getting out to fish as you would like.. you could be like me until recently and get skunked every time you go out.. [sly]

..now serious note.. you will be in my thoughts and prayers thru the surgery and recovery.. please keep us informed as things go along..

MacFly
[signature]
katghoti, man if it weren't for bad luck, you'd have no luck at all![Wink]
We are with you on this man, and I will be gentle posting the fishing scene.
[signature]
FG...when was the last time you were gentle with any fishing scene.. [sly] [sly] [sly] [sly]
[signature]
Okay, starting right.......................not yet...................okay, NOW!
[signature]
Are you sure the time is right...like right now. .or when you said right now.. which of course was back then.. so which is it..now.. or then...[sly] [sly]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Hi there katghoti, heres wishing you the best of good luck. A little prayer by your friends at the BFT & FF&T board can't hurt either.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Let us know when you are feeling a little better and maybe we can got you to add to a nice Summer Hatch swap!
Really like your flies!
[signature]