Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
willard bay cleanup
I have a few of you down to help cleanup the north marina at Willard Bay on May 19th. I have the eagle beach pavilion reserved for the cleanup and social event to follow.

Now for you that haven't seen the invite or post here it is again. Come out and help Utah State Parks and Willard Bay celebrate its 50 th year by helping to cleanup the north marina at Willard Bay. It will start at 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 with the cleanup of the area around the north marina. At 11:00, if all goes well there will be a social gathering at the Eagle Beach group pavilion where you can meet and tell stories to others on the board. Tubedude has graciously offered to try and put something together for the social. You can RSVP to myself or tubedude; I just need a list of names because your entrance that day will be free for the entire day if you help with the cleanup.

Any questions P.M. me.

Thanks
Jeff
Jeff
[signature]
I would love to but I have a previous engagement. But I will be out there tomorrow so I will be glad to pick up some exrta crap while I am in the area.
[signature]
Do you need the names of everyone or just the drivers, I can definiatly attend but I'm trying to round up some friends for you as well.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]TubeBabe and I will both be there...EARLY...for some daybreaker fishing. We have a pass so we do not need our names on the list. [/#0000ff]
[signature]
The drivers would be good enough but I also just need a total number of workers to go by on May 19th.
[signature]
I still plan on going.
[signature]
Hi utahsteelheader, I still plan on being there as well. I also have a yearly pass. I may have one more, but he's not positive that he can make it.

AFDan52
[signature]
Is he ever?[Tongue]
[signature]
Still have me down for attending?? No need for a pass, have one.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hey gang, TubeBabe and I are planning to put on a fish fry..."Kittie Krispies" and cornbread...about noon. Anybody else wanna contribute some salad or a desert item?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I will bring something to share........not sure what as of yet. I plan to be there EARLY and do some morning fishing from my toon.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]TB & I will be dunking our dinghies before daybreak. This is the time of year the walleyes start cruising the shallows early, in postspawn glut mode. At the very least we will bang a limit of kitties and maybe a wiper or two.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]I figure we can be off the water by 9, gather some trash, fillet some fish and get the fryer cookin'.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Be good to see ya again. Is number one son gonna be able to play too?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Hey TD, I will bring some Homemade Salsa that stuff goes good with everything.

AFDan52
[signature]
Hey Pat I'm bringing the boat if your interested.

AFdan52
[signature]
The not so little son of mine is more interested in girls and sleep......who know's with him.

Thanks for the offer Dan, but I need to get my $$ worth out of the toon. Only been out in it a half dozen times since I bought it and now I have electric, swivel seating, fish finder, rod holders, etc, etc. The walk in cooler, generator, and satelite dish are next.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Just stay downwind if the barbecue smokes a lot...and keep the decibels down on that giant sound system.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]You don't have to tell me about teenage sons and the competition between girls...and everything else that doesn't matter anymore.[/#0000ff]
[signature]