Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willow Pond
FB2 should be posting this as I wasn't there. But since he has *other* intrest at the moment I will fill in for him.

FB2, USMC, and our soon tobe newest member ChiFish went to willow pond. FB2 was playin teacher today with his nephew ChiFish and Bro-in-law USMC. They fished worms under a bubble and ChiFish got lots of bites as did the other two. But it would appear that only the 2 yr old caught any fish. But from the pics you"ll see they all had a great time. I could smell skunck all the way from the driveway for the 2 oldest boys LOL.
[signature]
the lil' fellow has a bigger Smile than the fish that he is holding. . Good to see young kids get to enjoy the local ponds
[signature]
Looks like they had fun Marty. Thanks for posting.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Musta been the pink pole and the red hair. Planters love those colors.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Can we guess what the other "interests" might have been? Ah spring...when a young man's fancy turns to more thoughts of what he thinks about all the time anyway.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
That pole was red like spidys costume NOT pink! Just ask the 2 yr old he'll tell ya. And he's still talking about his BIG catch. Taught his dad how to clean it and chi said "Daddys breaking my fish". Too funny.
As for FB2, well it is spring and he is twitterpated.
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Might be a bit early to be thinking about gettin' the kid his own electric fillet knife for Christmas...unless they come in Spidey red.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
I think my youngen gets just as excited when I take him out bluegill fishing. I guess catching planter bows or little gills to them is like cathing a 50 inch tiger muskie for us [Wink][inline meandlilmatt.jpg]
[signature]
I can hardly wait to take him after some bigger fish. A 50 in tiger would be bigger than he is LOL.
Don't know if the spidy pole could handle it.
[signature]