Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"REELFAST"

[inline 12.bmp]

[inline 234.bmp]
[signature]
Hey Reelfast,

Nice looking boat. How about taking that and other pictures of the boat to the new boat section here.

Tell us a little about the boat, looks like a great fishing craft.
[signature]
lol[cool] I am working on my skills at posting the right sized pictures. Im going to try an in line???? and see what happens. The picture is from last week end at willard bay. My brother took the picture and unfortunately we got skunked. A nice boat only gives a nice platform to work on those fish from. The boat is a Thunder Jet Alexis. [url "http://www.thunderjet.com/"]www.thunderjet.com[/url] From Bobs Marine in Pocatello Idaho. It is our second jet boat to correct some mistakes I made when I bought the first one. It is 22 Ft by 96" wide. It has a 6ooo Vortex H.O. Marine Power engine with a Hamlton 212 pump. I recently replaced the kicker with a 9.9 Merc with long shaft, electric start and power tilt. The old one was ok but it had me climbing out there to let it down by hand, which was difficult in bad conditions. The kicker has remote steering with autopilot. My wife and I are both fishing enthusiast. A while back we gave up the fishing for most of 10 years to run cattle. When we sold the cows we got ourselves some payback.
Now lets see it this in line will work. Dan[Smile]
[signature]